League of Legends is a MOBA game, better known as Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game. After its introduction, this game has acquired a huge amount of popularity and people are often terming this game as the world’s best game ever made. But let us look at a few things to determine to what extent this statement stands true.
League of Legends was released in the year 2009 by Riot Games. It is available for free but you may purchase products and services while playing the game to enhance your experience, which makes this game a premium game. This game is believed to have been inspired by the game, Warcraft III, which is a fantasy real-time strategy based game.
In LoL, or League of Legends, the player takes up the role of a “summoner” and controls the game. The aim of the game is to destroy the structure, called nexus, which lies protected by the opponent teams’ forces and defensive structures. The player will control a ‘champion’ with special abilities and contributes to the battles.
It is not new that LoL is one of the leading games in their genre and has been a favorite since the time it came out. It is believed that in 2014, 67 million people played this game every month! After its introduction, new updates have been coming up constantly, and modifications have been made till date, which may be two of the reasons for its popularity.
- LoL has very detailed maps which give the player an entirely different experience. The neutral camps give the players an opportunity to acquire bonus points. LoL consists of 3 maps: Howling Abyss, Crystal Scar and Twisted Treeline, all having their unique features. It is a great game when you want to indulge in a game with many players.
Unlike any other game, LoL clearly takes away the point here. As far as other maps are concerned, some may say that few games are there in the market, which have a more detailed map, with more information and facts, but pertaining to the idea that many players may get attracted to the simplicity of the game, we can say that LoL map wins here. Though many opt for a map with more information, simplicity may be more appealing to the rest.
- Although we agree that the number of players does not speak of how good a game is, but we can surely say that if the game wasn’t good, as many as 67 million players would not have been playing this game. Other games have acquired huge fans or followers, but they are nowhere near this huge number.
The number is so great because of the fact that one can play with others and share same experiences with their friends and family. This game is easily accessible, has a better plot and is simply fun to play as compared to any other game which comes near LoL in the rankings. Even if the numbers don’t attract you, the game surely will. There is a reason why this game has so many followers, and rightly so.
- The difficulty level of LoL depends on yours and your opponents’ skills. So, everyone can play this game and have a fair chance of winning if they spend considerable time to sharpen their skills and make up strategies that work best in case of attack as well as defense.
The skills and powers of your characters will be increased and improved as you move up to the higher levels and keep adding more structures to your store.
- LoL has 126 number of characters, making it the game with most varied characters. This way the players build their interest in the game, playing using different characters and implement new strategies in attacking their enemies and defending their base from attacks. One can even purchase new characters in LoL, according to their preferences.
The characters can be upgraded to a maximum of level 18, which will enhance their skills and powers.
- If you like games which keep your interest by getting tougher with each level, acquiring more advanced features of defense structures and characters by gaining more experience, and getting more points for your hard work and time, then LoL is surely a game you are going to get hooked on to.
With so many characters, a good number of levels, and tons of targets to complete, this game has the capacity to attract players and make them stay for long. Team play and strategy are the things required to ace this game. The more you play, the more experience you get and the better you get at this game.
- League is an easy-to-play game which will reward you for your performance. If you like games which you can indulge in for fun, and relax, then LoL is definitely the game for you and your pals. Make a team consisting of yourself and your friends, and enjoy the game getting rewarded even more. The saying, “the more, the merrier” stands true for LoL as you can win attacks with your team. Things are only starting to get interesting!
We hope this article was helpful to you. Although there exist many varying opinions about which games are better than others, this article is solely based on users’ opinions and the fan-following. There are games which are more fun, attractive and challenging to others. Still there are a huge number of players who love LoL and this article is not to go against any opinion. Which games are better is all a matter of perception, liking, preference and subjectivity. People may differ in opinions about games which they are not fond of, or may disagree to points even when they are avid fans of the game in question.
This article states the reason why we feel that LoL is the greatest in its genre, for its fans. You can also buy lol account for yourself from here.