Don’t Pay Full is a website that not only helps you get the best electronic coupons and discounts out there but their forum acts as a place where you can ask fellow users regarding the most useful and random advice about anything under the sun; just visit http://forum.dontpayfull.com to access the forum. The administrators strive for a pleasant and constructive forum environment, thus they implement a set of rules that every participant needs to abide by. All the rules are reasonable and quite easy to follow.
General Forum Rules
- As of now English is the only language allowed in the forum so every post must be in English.
- Basically your post, forum thread and replies have to be sensible.
- Debating discussions are fine, but the administrators do not appreciate rudeness, insults, personal attacks and profanity in any way, shape or form.
- Administrators reserve the right to remove any threads and posts which they find offensive without prior notice.
- Trolling, spamming and advertising of any kind is not allowed, these also include picture comments, private messages, emails, forums, blog comments and such.
- Discussion of anything illegal will also be taken down; piracy, pornography and such.
- Forum members should refrain from posting random and none sensible topics just for the sake of posting and increasing their number total of posts.
- Cross posting is not allowed. Just post your message once and under the relevant forum. Anywhere else for multiple times will get it locked and deleted without warning.
- Each and every member is allowed a single account, no member can register though multiple accounts.
- General forum rules cover the most common situations but not all, if the administrators can take any action they see fit in order to remove any disruption from the forums.