With the duplicate market going strong every day, you never know when you will come across a perfectly fake almost-authentic pair of headphones. So, it is always best to know what to expect when you go shopping rather than regret it later because of lack of information of best $100 headphones.Important facts to remember before making the big purchase includes
- While wireless headphones are very appealing, mostly because they are wireless and they are new and they are more expensive, they also cause more disturbances in terms of a background hissing as well as compression.
- Wireless headphones generally pick up on signals. This means that these headphones are more prone to interference from other signals.
- On the off-chance that you still want a pair of wireless headphones, then look for models with multiple channels to switch between frequencies in case of interference, as well as one with maximum hertz.
- Listening to mp3 files that have a capacity that is less than 192 kbps means an expensive set of headphones is wasted on you. Even a lower end model can stream such music flawlessly. These files generally do not have the detailing that the higher end headphones listen to effectively.
- For those of you who keep your player close to you, such as in your shirt pocket or an iPod Shuffle that you clip on your shirt, then a shorter cable will suffice. An alternative is to have cord winders.
- Make sure to always upgrade, never to go back down. As you start using the higher end models, it is impossible to go back to the lower end models.
- Brands like SkullCandy offer lifetime warranty. This means that you won’t have to spend extra on warranty.
- Buy only from authentic dealers.There are more number of people who sell fake merchandise. Puma, Reebok and Adidas have their corresponding Poma, Reebuk and Adibas. Don’t fall prey to such fake brands. For the products deliver just what they promise- low quality and short life for the fakes and the exact opposite for the authentic ones. And this law is not only applicable for shoe-makers, but also the headphones. Be it SkullCandy or Sennheiser, there are fakes out there in the real world. Be cautious and buy only from authorized dealers who offer authentic products even if they are from www.headphones100.com.