Losing 10 pounds in 30 days, is not exactly impossible. Though not exactly 10, but you might reach 8 pounds in a duration of month with a balanced and sustained diet enriched with a workout routine that helps you with calorie deficit. Exercise increases the muscle strength and muscle flexibility and also helps you burn calories, enhancing the deficit. In this article, we are going to list out few exercises that you might help you in fastening the weight losing procedure. One should keep a note that, among the mentioned exercises or those that you know, you should initially focus on three cardio sessions in a week that melts the fat. Also, one should not starve themselves, instead eat a diet with adequate treats and do the toning moves twice in a week.
Here’s a list of exercises to lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days
- Super leg swimmers – Do reps for 10 times, switch the leg often and maintain the posture.
- Leg Slimming – Exercise Salute – Make sure you maintain the posture, and do reps for 10 times.
- Leg Slimming – Static Lunge – Increases the muscle strength and flexibility. Do reps for 20 times.
- Leg Slimming – Kick Back – Increases your tolerance. Do reps for 20 times.
- Exclusive Ab flatteners – Helps you build your abs. Do reps till you’re tired.
- Cowboy Crunch – Though tough to perform, this is the most precise workout that helps you fasten weight loss. Do reps for 10 times.
- Butt Toners- Side Hinge – Helps you in toning your butts by giving a shape to them. Do reps for 10 times.
- Upper body – Plank twist – Strengthens your arms and helps you in losing arm fat. Do reps for 20 times.
- Upper body – Wiper blade – Makes your upper body flexible. Do reps for 10 times
- Fat melting Cardio – Helps you melt the fat and acts as a good enhancer of heart health. Make sure you do a 30 min Cardio at least thrice in a week.